Within this tab you can export selections of products.
- Add Export
- Adds a new export.
- Delete Export
- Deletes the currently displayed export.
- Download Export
- Downloads the currently displayed export.
- The name of the product selection. This is just for internal reasons.
- The unique part of the selection’s URL. This is used to call the selection
- The script which is used to create the export. By default there is only
the Generic script. Developers can add more scripts.
- This defines how a product with variants is exported by default. This is
either the default variant, the cheapest variant or all variants.
- The position of the selection within the management interface.
Within this tab you can select which products are supposed to be exported.
To export whole categories just select the check box beside the category you want
to export. If you want just a sub category or single products of category,
click on the category to expand the children.
For every category you can overwrite the default settings which variant(s) of a
product with variants will be exported. This is either the default variant,
the cheapest variant or all variants.