- LFS is distributed under the BSD-License, which is a permissive free
software license. See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSD_licenses
- The web framework LFS is build upon. See also http://www.djangoproject.com.
- Acronym for LFS Management Interface. See also MI.
- Acronym for for Management Interface.
- A portlet is a piece of content which are managed in Slots.
- Shop customer
- The person who buys goods from the shop.
- Shop manager
- The person who puts content into the shop, like products, categories,
shipping methods and alike.
- Shop owner
- The person who sells goods within the shop.
- Slots are display left and right beside the main content.
- Static Block
- A static block is a piece of HTML, which is managed on a central
location and which can be reused from several content objects like the
shop, a category, a product or a page.
- Templates are used to structure the content of a category or product.
- Top Level Categories
- Categories, which has no parent category.
- Acronym for
What You See Is What You Get. See also: